ABOUT THE EVENT
Mike Riegert will be presenting on auto fires.
Fox Valley Adjusters Association
About the Association
Established in 1981, The Fox Valley Adjusters Association (FVAA) gathers to ...
* Promote business relations amongst members
* Exchange information concerning matters of interest
* Discuss common problems and elevate standards and ethics within the industry
* Assist one another with difficult or troublesome cases and issues
* Promote positive public relations of the industry
Membership to the FVAA is open* to all persons affiliated with the Property and Casualty insurance industry and other experts providing services to insurance companies. Each member pays annual dues of $11.00 prior to attending an event.
Regular meetings of the FVAA are held every third Friday of the month (except the months of June, July, and August) at Pullmans Restaurant (619 S Olde Oneida St, Appleton, WI 54915). Meetings include lunch at a cost of $18.oo per person.
The Association also hosts an annual golf outing and holiday party exclusive to its members.
* New membership must be approved by vote.