Fox Valley Adjusters Association
About the Association
Established in 1981, The Fox Valley Adjusters Association (FVAA) gathers to ...
* Promote business relations amongst members
* Exchange information concerning matters of interest
* Discuss common problems and elevate standards and ethics within the industry
* Assist one another with difficult or troublesome cases and issues
* Promote positive public relations of the industry
Membership to the FVAA is open* to all persons affiliated with the Property and Casualty insurance industry and other experts providing services to insurance companies. Each member pays annual dues of $12.00 prior to attending an event.
Regular meetings of the FVAA are held every third Friday of the month (except the months of June, July, and August) at Holiday's in Neenah. Meetings include lunch at a cost of $18.oo per person.
The Association also hosts an annual golf outing and holiday party exclusive to its members.
Barry Parks, Hausch & Company
1395 W. American Drive Neenah, WI
2022 Golf Outing Sponsors
Thank you for your support!