Fox Valley Adjusters Association
About the Association
Established in 1981, The Fox Valley Adjusters Association (FVAA) gathers to:
* Promote business relations amongst members
* Exchange information concerning matters of interest
* Discuss common problems and elevate standards and ethics within the industry
* Assist one another with difficult or troublesome cases and issues
* Promote positive public relations of the industry
Membership to the FVAA is open* to all persons affiliated with the Property and Casualty insurance industry and other experts providing services to insurance companies. Insurance representatives/carrier personnel do not pay membership fees.
Meetings are currently held once a month on Thursdays at Holiday's Pub & Grill in Neenah.
The Association also hosts an annual golf outing and holiday party exclusive to its members.
Barry Parks, Hausch & Company
1395 W. American Drive Neenah, WI
2023 Golf Outing Sponsors
Thank you for your support!